Friday, July 8, 2011

Just an Update

I just wanted to post a little update on what's happening in our lives. I have been very busy with my creations and happy to announce that I have now gotten my second custom order on ETSY. I am truly enjoying the process and can't wait to see what the future holds for me in this area.

Our family will be going on a much needed vacation for 8 days!! We usually go camping and get away from civilization, but this year we decided to go to Flagstaff, AZ where my parents live. The weather is perfect and we have many great adventures planned.

So I will be unable to post any new ramblings for awhile. But be assured that when I get back there will be many more to post.....including the finished custom recipe book that I have started on.

So everyone stay safe and stay cool!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment